Friday 22 February 2013

Is there anybody out there?

Going back to my earlier post about social circles, I've been doing a bit of searching on line for people who are just starting out in papercrafts, learning to make cards, thinking about maybe selling them later, people like me.

I'm finding loads and loads of people who know what they are doing, who are posting video tutorials, talking about the top ten this or that, and doing give-aways of things they have made. These people are great in terms of learning techniques and seeing how things can be done really well. But I feel a little lonely out here in the blogosphere as a newbie.

It would be really good to be part of an online community of people in the same boat as me. I wonder if there is a directory anywhere of papercraft bloggers, or a good twitter list of newbies to follow?


No comments:

Post a Comment