Tuesday 22 January 2013

In the beginning...

Well, here's my first ever post on the Monkey Mementos blog. I've been thinking about doing this for a while, and now seems a good time to start setting up social networking so it's all here ready and waiting when I am in a position to start selling my cards.

I've been making cards for family and friends for a little while and people seem to like them so I'm wondering now whether I can sell them. This blog is here to keep track of how things are going and hopefully to share some ideas and get some feedback on what I make.


Here's a wedding card I made for my cousin recently to give an idea of what I'm talking about...though I've made things in many different styles - they are not all pink fluffy!
Michael and Sam's wedding card - from the front

I would really appreciate any comments and feedback, positive or negative, as I am here to learn and to develop cards and crafts, hopefully to a point where they are good enough to sell. 


Michael and Sam's wedding card - opened out

No comments:

Post a Comment